Be the one in a million

Be the one in a million
in'sha'Allah

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Each soul has its Given Date, When it must leave its body's core, And meet with its Eternal Fate.

Al-fatihah.

after hearing to e that news, i was shocked. death is something natural. all living things will face it one day.
but still, some couldn't accept it at once. so was i when my sister called me informing that little boy who is just 15 years old passed away in an accident. Innalillah wa innaillahi raji'un. a jolly-type boy, very friendly n intelligent. his family hoping a bright n a successful  future for him. Allah knows better. his mother wasn't informed of e news yet. i can't imagine how would it be for a mother to hear e news, how her heart will be broken into pieces knowing her beloved one has left her. ya Allah, give her n his family full strength to accept it. my sister then told me, life will just be taken away like that when the time has arrived. i was stunned. started to think n think. tears flowed, how would be the last moment of his death, what would be he thinking at that point, may Allah shower blessings onto his soul and place him among the righteous people, amen.
after reciting yaasin n tahlil for almarhum, i went to my study-table. my countdown board shows 63 days to go for professional exam. a q crossed my mind, what if I die within that period?? thats it!! life ends in this temporary world!! anatomy won't come into help when Angel Izrael wants to take my soul.. nobody knows what will happen..but e q here is, am i ready to face e death?? i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment