Be the one in a million

Be the one in a million
in'sha'Allah

Saturday, January 15, 2011

what life without fun, learning to drive is under the gun !!!

                                                                                   life started to become miserable since 13th of december 2010. i didn't expect that will affect my life to such an extent that i feel like i'm the most dumb person on e earth. got scolded and insulted for uncountable times.
everyone will learn better from mistakes and experience is e greatest teacher. and seriously, mechanical thingy like ths is very hard for me to remember.






damn!! why on earth, people need to learn driving and why on earth, all these motor vehicles was invented???? sometimes i do raised these questions and i know how silly are those questions :( 














why is has became a necessity to know driving?? yea, it's important but why they are still lots of accidents occurring on road if everyone passed e jpj test?? nah, i'm not justifying my ignorance nor i'm being prejudice here. it's just that, my life is under pressure now and my stress level has exceeded e threshold. i feel like want to cry every time i realize that i suck in driving. all those driving trainers should take a teaching psychology course before they are recruited as a trainer. with that, they might understand how the trainees feel when they are not good in driving and to worse the condition, being suppressed by their trainers.








my trainer told me tht my right brain is not functioning because i cant control e steering wheel with my right hand whenevr i change e gear. i supposed it is my left part of brain isn't working if so. he doesn't even know e fact, and simply telling my brain is not functioning. his words are full of sarcasm. he claiming that i do not have common sense but he himself have no sense at all, as he smokes in a public place (one of e thg i hate most, people smoking around me n giving me the title of second-hand smoker. i hate them!!!!!). luckily, i can control my anger, otherwise, i think i would be kicked out from e driving school long time ago. teaching and learning are somethg noble. i love to learn but with someone who has a correct approach of teaching. anyway, i still respect him as someone who gives me knowledge no matter how his attitude is.



a fren of my father once told me, if anyone doesn't know how to drive, 
he/she is considered as a handicap!!! na'uzubillah...
when i first listen to that, seriously i felt like wanna scold him but since he is around my father's age, i just kept quiet. and now i can see tht what he said is true. i experienced it myself for e first time. but of course it is not really handicapped all e time but only when we sit on e car driver's seat ;p













i am just hoping for the best, what i deserve. if a drunkard qualifies for a driving license, then i think i'm better than him, while if someone like Schumacher doesn't deserve for a license, then i don't too...















Allah knows e best and no matter how long it takes, i believe that one day, i'll become a driver too [saying with confident, n bein emotional here as well ;(  hehe]
  












2 comments:

  1. salam. u will pass the test. dun worry. pray a lot dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq darling... i'm not as strong as u, but i'll pray for us :)

    ReplyDelete