Be the one in a million

Be the one in a million
in'sha'Allah

Friday, October 7, 2011

life was never easy

bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim

3 weeks passed in paediatric wards, i'm still perplexed. n now i really understand what life is actually. i am starting to laugh at myself, i thought i've been through so many things in my life, but after seeing what those kids going through, i think i better stop complaining about e distresses of my life which are way simple than theirs'.
i just can't understand myself, why my eyes were teary after observing e tiny boy in e procedure room, why i left e room without completing my observation, why can't i take a full history from e caregiver esp a mother, why do i always feel that i'm keep irritating 'em whenever i approach 'em for a hx taking or PE, why i feel that my presence there is not going to help them in anyway but annoying 'em instead............ all these feelings are making my job miserable. despite of being advised by doctors n colleagues, i still can't let off these feelings.
uhmmm, let's see how things go on by time...........................................

2 comments: