Be the one in a million

Be the one in a million
in'sha'Allah

Friday, May 20, 2011

this moment

Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim
In the name of The Lord, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

(i dedicated this page of my diary to all members of family 13th legacy)

my dear friends, i jot down this moment, particularly for the coming 13 hours, where our next journey is still questionable.
anything can happen my dear friends, things can turn upside down, Allah can twist everything in a second n the most important thing is our imaan n trust towards the Almighty.
i'm gonna remember this moment my dear friends; this moment where each of us crying and praying to the Lord for the success of everyone; this moment where we need each other to comfort ourselves, this moment where willing to sacrifice for e achievement of unrelated "siblings"; this moment where if we are given a chance to distribute our marks evenly, we will do it; this moment where i feel like wanna cry loudly for my friends regardless of their culture and background; this moment where i feel like i love all of u so much that i don't wish any of us to be left behind; this moment where i think that we are a family; this moment and this only moment my dear friends, where i hope all 132 of you will be with me in the coming years.

my dear friends, what will be seen n measured by HIM is not how far our efforts are, but how strong our tawakkal, unshaken believe and our dependence towards HIM. but it  doesn't mean my friends that we don't need to put any effort. try our best my dear friends. but my dear friends, don't ever think that our efforts going to determine our success. but my dear friends, trust that our tawakkal is only towards HIM..that's what going to determine our success my dear friends.. no one owns e success, but it is Allah The Only One who owns it.. thus my dear friends, we truly seek to HIM and Only HIM for our this success. inshaAllah my dear friends.

4 comments:

  1. Salam. Alhamdulillah... segalanya telah terjawab. dan apa yg terjadi adalah yang terbaik dan rahsianya hanya Allah yang tahu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdulillah, n Allah definitely have put other alternatives for those unchosen..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..xd tmpt nk brbual la tu..haha..yerp, alhamdulillah, ok la..hows ur muffin B??

    ReplyDelete